In a world that is becoming more mobile than ever before, having access to information across a PC, laptop, tablet and mobile device is growing in importance. This extends right through to the services that we provide at SMSF360, which is why we are pleased to advise of our new client login area to access all of your Fund’s reporting information. This new area updates our previous SMSF360 FundWeb and now provides a fully responsive experience regardless of what device you might be logged in from.
Within the fund reporting area, you can access the following information about your fund:
- View the financial & member statements each year;
- Track your fund’s cashflow by viewing the bank balance and statement;
- View your fund’s existing investments, which daily updates in ASX listed shares and managed funds in your SMSF portfolio;
- Analyse your fund’s investment performance, including benchmarking against indices such as the All Ordinaries;
- Track your contributions – both concessional and non-concessional to keep within your limits each year;
- Track pension payments to ensure that you meet your minimum pension obligations before 30 June;
- Ensure that your fund’s investment strategy remains on track
We have created some new videos to help you navigate around the new fund reporting area which you can watch from the links below.
Fund reports overview
Access to Fund Reports?
That’s easy… You can access your fund reports from the SMSF360 website at anytime from www.smsf360.com.au/login.
For current users, you can continue to use your existing username (email address) and password to login and view your fund’s reports.
For those who don’t have access, simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you setup in no time!